SITE TABLE OF CONTENTS
A Web Solution for Estimating the Water Quality Benefits of Nonpoint Source Practices
The Prioritize, Target & Measure Application (PTMApp) builds on general strategy types in local water plans by identifying implementable on-the-ground Best Management and Conservation Practices.
PTMApp can be used in real-time by Soil and Water Conservation Districts (SWCDs), Watershed Districts, county local water planning, agency staff and decision-makers to:
- Prioritize resources and issues impacting them.
- Target specific fields to place CPs and BMPs.
- Measure water quality improvement by tracking expected nutrient and sediment load reduction to priority resources.
- Create reports documenting the prioritization, targeting, and measuring process.
- Establish tailored CPs and BMPs implementation scenarios for funding by the Board of Water and Soil Resources and other agencies.
Innovative Solutions Resulting from A State, Local Government, Non-profit, and Private Partnership